Studio Dentistry is a state of the art dental office providing a comprehensive range of family dental services in addition to advanced aesthetic and restorative procedures. Wherever the patient’s interests can be best served by a dental or medical specialist, the practice helps arrange those services too.
Even seasonal residents or outside visitors to the practice can receive the best services as the Studio Dentistry team will coordinate treatment with their hometown dentist.
Amazing, dedicated, general, and cosmetic dentist Dr. Rob Strain provides family dental and other services to patients in Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and surrounding communities.
Studio Dentistry offers free dental second opinions and consultations for patients who wish to familiarize themselves with Dr. Strain and his dentistry team before they commit to a thorough examination and treatment recommendations. This enables a patient who may be uncertain of the treatment approach advised by another dentist to be in a better position to make a well-considered choice.
During the initial consultation process, the patient is given a brief tour of the Studio Dentistry office. Thereafter, the patient will have a comfortable opportunity to discuss their oral health concerns with Dr. Strain along with a team member. Dr. Strain encourages patients to share their records from another office, if any.
The patient will gain a preliminary idea of their recommended solutions and how much it may cost them. Dr. Strain will usually perform a cursory exam of the mouth. Thereafter, the patient has a choice to proceed for a comprehensive exam, based on which Dr. Strain and his team is able to provide an accurate assessment of the time and costs that may be involved in the full treatment.
Financing and Insurance Support
Patients who may seek to get their dental procedure financed will receive guidance and support from Dr. Strain’s dental office. Care Credit is one of the financing options that can be utilized through the practice, and various other financing options may also be suggested to the patient as per their requirements.
Studio Dentistry is happy to receive patients with all insurance plans, but it avoids any provider lists that would limit the quality of its family dental and other services. However, the practice will help the patient maximize their benefits from insurance and it will bill insurance electronically on the day of service.
Key Dental Services
The family dental and other services provided at Studio Dentistry include:
- ZOOM! Whitening
- Take-home whitening (Opalescence)
- Photo Imaging (Smile Previews)
- Diagnostic Wax-ups
- Tooth recontouring (enamelplasty)
- Gum recontouring (gingivoplasty)
- Composite Bonding
- Decay removal and composite placement
- Amalgam filling replacement (non-metal fillings)
- Fracture repair (and cracked teeth)
- Erosion & Abrasion Repair
- Ceramic Veneers (including MAC Veneers, Empress Veneers, DaVinci Veneers, Cerinate Lumineers, and Feldspathic Veneers)
- Invisible edge All-Ceramic Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain-fused-to-gold Crowns (PFMs, PFGs)
- The Custom Cosmetic Denture
Oral-Systemic Health Services
- Periodontal health
- Deep scaling – root planing
- Local antibiotic (Arestin) placement
- Laser pocket sterilization
- Sleep Disorders
- Oral sleep disorder appliances (anti-snoring appliances)
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Pain therapy
- Nightguards, occlusal splints, bite guards
- Assessment and Diagnosis (comprehensive, periodic and problem focused exams)
- Digital Radiography (Digital X-rays)
- Dental Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- Deep Scaling (root planing)
- The Add Life to Your Smile Program
- Smile lifts (non-surgical facelift)
- Full-mouth reconstruction
- Dental implants prosthetics
With more than 30 years of experience behind him, pre-eminent cosmetic dentist Dr. Rob Strain receives patients from Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and other neighborhoods and communities in this area of the southwest.
If you would like to learn more about the dental procedures and treatments performed by cosmetic dentists Dr. Rob Strain, DDS and Dr. Laura Wittenauer, DDS please call us at 760.568.9494 or click here. Serving new patients in Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Palm Desert and surrounding areas.