Contact Us Today!Bonded composites can provide a fun, smile-saving solution to front teeth that have chipped or fractured. In many cases it is not necessary for the patient to be numb to complete these restorations.
Our composite filling materials come in many shades, tints and translucencies to give beautiful, invisible results. When a single front tooth is fractured, especially on a younger person, a bonded composite restoration is the treatment of choice for several reasons:
- One appointment procedure
- Not necessary to treat adjacent tooth
- Buys time for pulp (nerve area) to develop more prior to more extensive restorations
- Buys time gum tissues to mature
- Much lower fee than a ceramic veneer
It was great. Each staff member greeted me and they walked me through the whole office. I highly recommend Studio Dentistry. They are great!!
Before & After
Would you rather just view close-up ‘before’ and ‘after’ photo galleries? If so, select click button below.